The problem: enlargement and lumps of the face and neck.
Lumps and bumps can occur anywhere on the face or in the neck. The causes are varied and often depend on the age of the patient. At The ENT Center, we have the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and treat these problems, whether they occur as a developmental cyst in a child, a skin cancer arising from sun exposure or benign or malignant tumors of the thyroid or salivary glands:
- Enlargement of the thyroid detectable as bulging or lumpy areas in the neck
- Soreness and swelling in the front of the neck
- Thyroid nodules—growths that can be detected in a physical exam or a medical imaging exam
- Lumps in the neck
- Swelling of the salivary glands
- Skin tumors of the head and neck
Having a related issue? REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT with one of our expert ENT physicians to obtain a clear diagnosis and review treatment options.