From a broken nose on the sports field to seasonal allergies to chronic sinus infections, numerous health issues related to the nose and sinuses can arise over a lifetime. Yet as varied as these situations are, it’s good to know that there is one type of healthcare provider who can help you manage all of them. The providers of The ENT Center are your clear choice for nose, sinus and allergy care.
The following are just a few examples of the many symptoms and injuries that the physicians and providers at The ENT Center can evaluate and treat:
- Nose fractures, bruises and other injuries
- Chronic or seasonal sneezing, coughing or wheezing
- Chronic congestion
- Sinus infections
- Itching throat
- Headaches that may be related to sinus congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Yellow or green nasal discharge or other signs of infection
- Frequent or severe nosebleeds
- Unexplained pain or feelings of pressure in the nasal or facial areas
If you’re injured or experiencing symptoms like those above, there’s no reason to wait for relief. Our team of ENT specialists will match your specific situation to the right diagnostic and treatment options from our full range of capabilities.
Having a related issue? REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT with one of our expert ENT physicians to obtain a clear diagnosis and review treatment options.