Sore throats that just won’t go away are one obvious reason to see an ear, nose and throat specialist, but what about the many other sources of discomfort that can affect the mouth and throat?
When you experience symptoms or injuries like the following, the providers of The ENT Center are ready to respond with expert diagnosis and treatment:
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty swallowing
- Pain or soreness in the mouth or on the lips
- Non-healing sores or ulcers
- Sore throats that persist beyond the typical duration of a cold or flu
- Swelling of the mouth, lips or tongue
- Hoarseness or other voice issues
- Swelling caused by injuries to the mouth, lips, or tongue
From the classic to the cutting edge, our ENT providers are well versed in the full range of treatment options for mouth and throat issues.
Having a related issue? REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT with one of our expert ENT physicians to obtain a clear diagnosis and review treatment options.